An initial consultation lasts between an hour and an hour and a half, depending on individual circumstances. It covers a number of topics to better understand not just medical symptoms but also background, medical history, eating habits and lifestyle factors. This information may need to be integrated by laboratory analysis.
After all the information is analysed, a full report is prepared and discussed with the patient. The report highlights:
- Red Flags: what are the suspected causes of imbalances
- Action Points: suggested steps to be taken by the patient to address the Red Flags
- A Sustainable Nutritional Programme based on the patient’s food preferences
A follow up period of two to three weeks helps the patient to implement the Actions Points and the Nutritional Programme.
A second consultation is usually scheduled after three to five weeks. This is a chance for the patient to discuss the successes and the challenges of the previous weeks and how to consolidate the wins for the long term.
- Initial Consultation: **enter content, price, time**
- Follow-up Consultation (in person/Skype/Zoom): **enter content, price, time**
- Package of three follow up consultations: **enter content, price, time**
This fee reflects the time spent researching your health concerns prior to your visit, and unrushed, friendly face-to-face consultation, together with limited support via email or telephone during the course of your program. Some complex cases may require extra support and I am happy to be in touch on a more regular basis. Any additional charges commensurate with the particulars of your specific case will be discussed at the initial consultation.
Available from Monday to Friday.
**Enter you cancellation policy**
All consultations take place at **your address or clinic** or by Skype/Zoom. I do prefer to meet you in person face to face, at least once if possible.
Contact me on: **Your phone number**