TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations can be made up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time free of charge. You must cancel the appointment only via the “My Bookings” section on the website/app and not by any other methods.
- Cancelling 24hr before booking time, client no show, or client delayed by more than 15mins, will incur 100% cancellation fee. Please note that if you book a treatment to the wrong address in your account, our barbers may, time permitted, travel to the correct address if it is within 10minutes from the original address, however they’re under no obligation to do so. If they are unable to travel to the new address, because of other bookings, 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
- If you are running late for your scheduled appointment, you must inform us of your delay immediately via email. Our barbers can wait up to 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment time. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, so you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee if you do not inform us in advance.
- If the booking was cancelled by us, then refund would take 5-10 working days before it reflects in your account.
- The description of the Services is as set out in the website/ app, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the service provided.
- In the case of all Services requested in your booking, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the website/ app are subject to availability
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- Our website/ app is an online platform that provides a range of male grooming services by connecting the customer with a barber or stylist (third party) in their locality. The customers can make an appointment for a service(s) they require at a location and time of their preference.
- Customer must inform the barber prior to the commencement of the service with regard to any medical conditions such as infections, allergies, hypersensitivity or other any other diseases so that the barber can take appropriate measures.
Booking, Charges and Payment
- Once you have booked the appointment on the website/ app, you will receive a notification via email confirming that we have accepted your request with your booking details.
- All pricing details can be found in the website/ app and are final. Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Booking.
- All charges and fees are final and refundable only up to 24 hours from the appointment time.
- Once we have confirmed the booking with, your debit or credit card will be charged automatically.
- A safe and secure third party payment processing service is used to complete the payments. The card details will be stored by the third party payment provider and you agree that we can take on authorization checks for the same.
- Our pricing and payment policy can be changed at any time without any notice.
- You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the Services, provide the authorized professional barbers with access to any premises under your control as required, provide us with all information required to perform the Services and obtain any necessary licenses and consents (unless otherwise agreed).
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that there is a comfortable chair, a table to place the equipment, enough space and good lighting. In order for the barber to complete the services you must provide a safe and suitable space.
- We have a zero refund policy. You must make sure to communicate, provide detailed information and discuss with the barber what you require and the style you are looking to achieve. Use of photographs can be handy.
- All barbers will be professional and will aim to provide exceptional service. As a customer you must treat them politely and respectfully.
- You must not contact or request services directly from any of our barbers with whom you have previously received any of the services through us, for a period of 6 months starting from your last interaction with them.
- We take the safety of the barbers seriously. Any inappropriate or hurtful actions or failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which entitles us or the barber to suspend performance of the Services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect. You will be charged fully for the appointment.
Revision of Terms and Conditions
- The company reserves the right to update or remove any of the terms and conditions at any point without notice and will be effective immediately after it’s available online.
- It is advisable that the customer reads the terms and check for any updates at regular intervals. You should not access the site or use the services if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions
- You agree to provide your consent to abide by the terms by accessing the website/ app after any revisions to the terms are posted on the website/ app. Please note that these terms are legally binding on you
- It must be noted that the revised terms and conditions supersede and replace any prior agreements or contracts.
Website / App Content Policy
- The website/ app is fully moderated by the content team and the content policy is applicable to any material which is contributed by you regardless of the type or kind
- You are fully responsible for any content or material that you provide to us. You must make sure that the information is correct and factual and does not breach any other intellectual property rights or copyrights. The company will not be accountable for the content provided by you.
- All contents provided by you will be held by us and we will have the full rights to save and use it without any liability